THE BATIK BANDANA MASK
BATIK HAND TIE DYE
HOT PINK-BLUE OVERDYE
100% ORGANIC COTTON
MADE IN LOS ANGELES
- ALL SALES FINAL - NO RETURNS
- Washable and Reusable - WASH IT & REUSE IT! NO WASTE.
- The product image references fit and does not represent the exact shade you will receive. Each bandana is made by hand, so therefore each one is one-of-a-kind with a small variation in shade.
- No two masks are the same, but they do all fit the same. If the elastic does not fit your face shape, wear it without.
- Hand made with 100% Organic cotton
- Each piece is made by women-run factories only, and curated by Found as an original design.
This bandana mask is upcycled from leftover fabric, cut on demand to insure no waste, and produced under sustainable practices. Featuring adult-sizing, a double layer, and elastic ear straps, each mask is one-of-a-kind. With each purchase of a FOUND LOS ANGELES bandana mask, you contribute to small businesses like us to say open!
How to wear: These bandana masks were designed with the intent of wearing them as additional protection by itself, on top of a single-use mask, or as a scarf. Either way, always have it on you so it never gets lost!
WASH, LOVE, AND REUSE. NO WASTE.
Hand/Machine Wash Cold
Lay Flat to Dry
Do Not Bleach
Iron Low Heat